Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- Do nothing and have a space in your mouth
- Fixed restoration bonded to adjacent teeth (not always applicable)
- Removable prosthesis
- Replacing a single tooth: If you are missing a single tooth, one implant and a crown can replace it.
- Replacing several teeth: If you are missing several teeth, implant-supported bridges can replace them.
- Replacing all your teeth: If you are missing all of your teeth, an implant-supported full bridge or full denture can replace them.
- Dental implants.