We appreciate your referrals!
You may refer patients to our office by filling out our Referral Form.
After you have completed the form, please send it by fax at 828-665-4407 or email it to email@example.com. The security and privacy of patient data is one of our primary concerns and we have taken every precaution to protect it.
At Asheville Periodontics we strive to care for your patients as you would. The referral partnership is vital to the successful outcome of any complex treatment, and it is our goal to communicate with you clearly and effectively during all phases of treatment. Through mutual collaboration the patient gets the best qualities of all practitioners involved. We strive to provide the best patient outcomes which require the best patient care. We will utilize state of the art technology including digital radiographs and in-office cone beam CT imaging while always using the latest bone and tissue regeneration techniques. All of this takes place in a relaxed, low pressure environment where the time is taken to answer any and all questions the patient may have about treatment.
For your consideration:
- Dr. Goggin is always available to be an educational resource for your office – We offer seminars, lunch and learns for both periodontal and dental implant based reviews, implementation of periodontal maintenance programs, observation of surgeries in our office. Our Professional Relationship Director, Natalie Ray, is available to visit your office to offer trainings and seminars specifically designed for the advancement of your practice and improve communication and collaboration for your team members. For practitioners, Dr. Goggin is one of the leaders for the two local Spear Education Study Clubs of Asheville that each meet once monthly – all are welcome! Please contact our office at 828-665-4405 for any inquiries regarding the education resources we offer.
- We will only place implants and products from first line implant manufacturers, we will never utilize generic products – “main line” implant systems may cost a little more, but have proven track records supported by years of research and development. These systems will be around for support for decades to come.
- Our office will advocate for your practice and your treatment plans – We know that our practice exists due to continued support and referrals based on the trust you place in us – and we will respect that by supporting recommendations and decisions made by you and your staff.
- “High pressure” sales tactics will never be a part of treatment planning – A patient should be educated about all options available for treatment. We will explain all risks and benefits, but leave the decision making to the patient from there. We never want to have a patient leave with questions or the feeling that they have been pressured into treatment.
- We strive for excellent and complete communication both with patients and your office – This will help minimize any confusion between patients and each office. We can use whatever means of communication you prefer: phone, fax, email or mail.
Tips for Referring a Patient
If possible, please appoint the patient for a consultation with our office while they are still at your office.
When emailing the referral slip, please include the radiographs and insurance information for the patient being referred. We prefer to have an FMX so we can diagnose as much as possible, even if you are sending the patient over for a limited exam. If you do not have digital radiographs capabilities, please mail us a copy of the radiographs to:
Dr. Susanna Goggin
602 Alliance Court
Asheville, North Carolina, 28806
Please let us know if you have any appointment-back preferences. We want to make sure we facilitate the patient going back to your office in a smooth and efficient manner.